I have been tagged by Marissa. Sorry, for taking so long, Marissa. I am answering your Survey now :)
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 yrs ago?
I was about to graduate from the Bible College. Thank God I survived 4 stressful but blessed years in the Bible College. Busy writing my thesis in preparation for my graduation in May 1998.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Reply to some emails
2. Visit my blogging friends
3. Go with my mum to buy grocery
4. Work on one freelance project
5. Slow down towards the evening, pray, read the Bible and prepare my heart for the Lord's day tomorrow
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Fruits, biscuits, brownie, chocolates, salad, peanuts and any other nuts ( I love nuts ;) ).
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Give a portion to every family member. Give a portion to my church. Give another portion to charity.
Publish a book on my experiences with Bipolar Disorder. Compile materials I have found useful from the internet and other sources into a book on the Resources for Coping with Depression and Bipolar Disorder.
Help to raise awareness in Singapore on the needs of those with mental health issues and set up centres to provide all kinds of help that they need.
Set up an Elderly Care Centre or a Nursing Home. I have a passion to minister to elderly people and a soft spot for them :)
Set up an Orphanage. It always break my heart to see children forsaken or becoming orphans.
Set up more schools and centres to help children and adults with special needs ie those who struggles with autism, dyslexia, down syndrome, delayed speech, etc etc. I have worked with children with special needs and my heart goes out to them. They have great challenges in their life and more is needed to help them and equip them to live as independently as possible.
Wow! There seemed to be so many things I want to do if I were a billionaire ;)
5) Three of my bad habits:
1. Eating too much chocolate and ice-cream.
3. Talking too much or writing too long :)
6) 5 places I have lived (all the places I have lived):
1. Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia (I was born there)
2. Singapore (where I am living now)
3. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5. Sydney, Australia
7) 5 jobs I have had:
1. Computer Club Teacher in a School
2. English Teacher in a Learning Centre
3. Clinic Assistant
4. Aircraft Seat Planner at Changi Airport, Singapore
5. Administrator of several organizations
8) 5 peeps I wanna know more about:
5. Bipolar Blacklight (Pocket)
Okay. Now you know me a little better ;)
I can be quite playful at times too ;) I think there is always a little child in us ;)
Have a great weekend! And blessed Lord's day.
Post a Comment